Holy Nativity is a congregation in transition with a 72-year tradition of worship in the neighborhood of Aina Haina in Honolulu, Hawai'i. Members include generations who have been here since the church first started in a community of young families, and also new families drawn to this bustling neighborhood who now call Aina Haina home.
Learn more about Holy Nativity by visiting the following webpages in this section:
- Who We Are - Meet our priest, staff, and lay leaders
- Vestry - Learn about our governing board
- Becoming a Member - What does it mean to be a member of the Episcopal Church?
- Church Campus - Holy Nativity is made up of a number of different buildings serving a variety of purposes
- History - Our beginnings
- The Episcopal Church - Just what is the Episcopal Church?
For an overview of our church and programs, please see our Annual Reports